Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies to and between you, the User of this Website and Zanjir Network. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If the terms and conditions documented are not agreed upon, one must stop utilizing the website immediately. Please review the Terms and Conditions ("Terms," "Terms and Conditions") attentively before using this website and any associated mobile application (the "Service") operated by Zanjir Network or https://zanjir.network ("us," "we," or "our").
In this Agreement "you" and "your" refer to our customers, prospective customers, and users of our website, "we," "company," "us" and "our" refer to https://zanjir.network or Zanjir Network, and "Service" refers to the services provided by Zanjir Network. "Party," "Parties," or "Us" refers to both the customers and ourselves, or either the customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to our customers in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the customer's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services/products, by and subject to, prevailing laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Any use of our services is subject to this agreement, which we may update from time to time without prior notice to our customers. Any change of terms shall be binding and effective upon posting the revised agreement on our website. In addition to this agreement, specific services or information within this website may be subject to additional posted terms or guidelines applicable to such services. All such terms or policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement.
By using https://zanjir.network (the "Site") or any of our services ("Services"), you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms of Services (the "Terms of Services") and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
It is unlawful to try and gain unauthorized access to the site, its servers, or any computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you will be committing a criminal offence. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Our Services/ Process
Zanjir Network is a payment gateway that allows websites to sell goods/services with cryptocurrencies. Thus, your customers can generate unlimited addresses with Zanjir Network. Customers attach a crypto address to their invoice as proof of payment. Once payment has been made, we will send a confirmation to you. We process Cryptocurrency transactions following the instructions we receive from the user. Before submitting instructions to us, the user must verify all transaction information. We do not guarantee the identity of any recipient, user, requester or other parties. A user cannot reverse a transaction once the submission has been clicked. If a transaction has not yet been confirmed on the cryptocurrency network used by the user, such transaction will be designated as pending. Thus, it will not be included in your wallet balance or be made available.
We may refuse to process or cancel any pending transaction as required by law or any court or other authority to which Zanjir Network is subject in any jurisdiction. We further reserve the right to delay any transaction if we perceive a risk of fraud or illegal activity. We also have the right to refuse to process or cancel any transaction due to technical issues with the blockchain software, our software, or other technological reasons.
Our Services are available only in connection with those Cryptocurrencies that we support, which may change from time to time. A complete list of all the Cryptocurrencies supported can be found on our website by visiting https://zanjir.network.
Users agree not to use our website to send Cryptocurrencies in any form that we do not support. We assume no responsibility or liability in connection with any attempt to use your Account or virtual currency wallet for Cryptocurrencies that we do not support at this time.
You acknowledge that we are not a bank or brokerage, and the Services provided are facilitation services rather than banking service
If you wish and decide to utilize the services available on our website, there will be a minimum fee charge for each coin. Thus it is advised to check pricing. This fee will be deducted from the collected funds, and the customer will receive the net balance to his account (a 1% fee will be deducted from the forwarded amount).
It is the nature of most Cryptocurrencies, such as but not limited to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and the other virtual currencies, that we support that all Cryptocurrency transactions are final with no method of refunding, charging back or other recourse for the sender of such Cryptocurrency. As such, we cannot cancel, reverse, or provide refunds for any transaction made through our Services.
User accepts and acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions that are made in connection with any Cryptocurrency transaction initiated via the Services, such as sending to the wrong address or wrong/delisted chain. We strongly encourage you to review your transaction details carefully before attempting to make any transfer.
Please be advised that is no wallet option available on our website: transactions are immediately settled by our system, forwarding the amounts received straight into a customer’s wallet/crypto address provided. If, in any event, there is a claim that our service has been used fraudulently and/or for illegal activities, we will investigate this. If we find this to be true, we will flag and blacklist the website that has requested the payment from using Zanjir Network service in the future.
Subject to other terms in these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Zanjir Network, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By using the Website, you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable laws and International Intellectual Property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by us.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Zanjir Network or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of their use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control of them.
Use of the website
When using the website and our service, you shall act per the following rules:
- You must not trade/contents/services/goods unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not trade/contents/services/goods that are intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that trade/contents/services/goods are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not carry on any of the following businesses or activities:
- Pornography and the creation, sale or distribution of other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media) and sexually-related sites offering services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per-view and adult live chat features;
- Unlawful gambling and/or unlawful gaming activities, including but not limited to payment or the acceptance of payments for wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings except any such transaction is expressly authorized by law in the jurisdiction of both the sender and the recipient;
- You must not trade/service fraudulent businesses such as but not limited to:
- Sale of counterfeit/unauthorized/stolen items or the sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported;
- Illegal marijuana-related businesses;
- Unregulated sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, e-liquid, prescription or pharmaceutical drugs; age-restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; or toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials; Sale of narcotics or illegal substances, and any equipment designed for making or using such substances;
- Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, and other businesses that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or unreasonable towards consumers; and will cause potential financial risk, legal liability, or violate the law.
- You accept that Zanjir Network may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance, and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
Termination and Cancellation
We may terminate your transaction If we observe you have breached any terms of this agreement. You will be notified by email, and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Zanjir Network reserves the right to cancel orders or transactions without stating reasons for any reason before processing payment or commencing Services provision.
Your safety when using our site is paramount to us, and hence, all reasonable skill and care shall be taken to ensure your safety when using our website. Please kindly note that while your security is paramount to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of payment is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your transactions on our website, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will do our best to maintain the site's operation for the Service. However, we may need to temporarily suspend the Service for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). We promise to restore the Service as soon as reasonably possible after any suspension.
Suppose we cannot do what we have promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, disputes involving our employees, affiliates, partners). In that case, we will not be liable for this.
We do not make any warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
While every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available from https://zanjir.network correspond to the actual Services, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice. While we do our best to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their security, personal details, and computers.
Third-party websites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by Zanjir Network, and use and access of such third-party websites are made at your own risk.
Modification of Service and these Terms and Conditions
Zanjir Network reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. Suppose we are required by law to change terms and Conditions. In that case, these changes will apply automatically to any transaction currently pending in addition to any transaction placed by you in the future.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Zanjir Network accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Suppose we fail to comply with these terms and/or any of our services as promised to you. In that case, we are responsible for any reasonable loss or damage you suffer that is foreseeable of us breaking this agreement or our failing to use proper care and skill. However, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
Unless it is caused by us and is reasonably foreseeable, we will generally not be liable for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Site and all interruptions to or delays in updating the Service;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Site;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Site, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Zanjir Network or its licensees.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each Zanjir Network from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to our site https://Zanjir.Network and our Services, including any data, Cryptocurrencies or content transmitted or received by you;
- Your violation of any term or condition of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties contained herein;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights;
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Any fraudulent behaviour, wilful misconduct or gross negligence;
Any default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by either Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions. We are entitled to pursue any omitted still or failed payment by you at any time.
Suppose any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part. In that case, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration conducted by an expert arbitrator or as agreed upon by the parties.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Zanjir Network.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions about the company's Terms and Conditions, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, do not hesitate to contact us on our contact us page found on https://zanjir.network.