Zanjir Network's policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
We at Zanjir Network do not collect, use and transfer any personal data about you. We do not collect information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that are personal to you.
We also do not require you to create a profile with us, and you are not required to have any username and password to operate our website.
Data automatically collected
We may collect certain personal information about you if there is a lawful basis for doing so or if required by law. Personal data in any such case may include information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
We may also collect contact information such as billing address, email address, and/or any other information required by law that we have of our customers.
When you use https://zanjir.network or our Services, we may automatically collect certain information from you. We may collect:
- Technical data/Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our site, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Server Log Information: We may collect server log information using https://zanjir.network. Such information may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent on our site and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
- Usage Information. If you use the Zanjir Network Site, we will collect metadata about the transactions you make on https://zanjir.network or with our Services, such as the name of recipients, digital asset amounts, click-stream data, instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications and/or the timestamp of transactions.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Our service providers and we use various technologies to collect information when you interact with the Zanjir Network Site, including cookies, web beacons and other unique device identifiers. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device, IP address, web browsers used to access the Zanjir Network Site, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images placed on a website or in an email used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you.
When you use our website or our services or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. To carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information, and we may use it to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Process your order
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information because there is a contract between us or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Disclosure of information
In cases where we are required by law to collect potentially personal information and personal information from you, Zanjir Network will only disclose any such potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information to process it on Zanjir Network’s behalf or to provide services available on our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of these employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Zanjir Network’s website, you consent to transfer such information to them. Zanjir Network will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above. Zanjir Network will also disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Zanjir Network believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Zanjir Network, third parties or the public at large.
Information we process with your consent
The security of your information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage and payment is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information and payment, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
How to contact us